HUNGTHAI METAL is a professional manufacturer of color-coated steel coils, and can customize various specifications of PPGL/PPGI according to customer requirements. There are different kinds of high-quality color-coated steel coil substrates.
- Electro-galvanized substrate: the coating is thinner, and its corrosion resistance is not as good as that of hot-dip galvanized substrate;
- Hot-dip galvanized substrate: The thin steel plate is immersed in the molten zinc bath to make a layer of zinc adhere to the surface. This galvanized plate has good adhesion and weldability of the coating.
- Hot-dip Al-Zn substrate:
The composition of this product is 55% AL-Zn, which has excellent anti-corrosion performance, and its service life is more than four times that of ordinary galvanized steel. It is a replacement product of galvanized sheet.
(1) It has good durability, and its corrosion resistance is longer than that of galvanized steel;
(2) It has good heat resistance and is less prone to discoloration at high temperature than galvanized steel;
(3) It has good thermal reflectivity;
(4) It has processing performance and spraying performance similar to galvanized steel sheet;
(5) It has good welding performance.
(6) It has a good price-performance ratio, durable performance and very competitive price. Therefore, whether it is architects, engineers or manufacturers, galvanized steel sheets have been widely used in industrial buildings, steel structures and civil facilities, such as garage doors, gutters and roofs.
Types of Color Coated Coils
Good adhesion, rich color, wide range in formability and outdoor durability, medium chemical resistance, low cost.
Silicon Modified Polyester (SMP)
The coating film has good hardness, abrasion resistance and heat resistance, as well as good external durability and chalk resistance, gloss retention, average flexibility, and moderate cost.
High Durability Polyester (HDP)
Excellent color retention and UV resistance, excellent outdoor durability and chalk resistance, good film adhesion, rich colors, and excellent cost performance.
Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
Excellent color retention and UV resistance, excellent outdoor durability and chalk resistance, excellent solvent resistance, good formability, dirt resistance, limited color, high cost.